With school wrapping up soon, we're dreaming of how to fill the longer, lazier days. There's no better place to be than in the water during those bright and humid Mississippi summer months. Did you know there are three lakes on the Splinter Creek property? Here are a few facts about our waterways that we wanted to share with you.
- Our North Lake is 45 acres, our South Lake is 25 acres, and Partners Pond is 8 acres.
- The lakes are the "main streets" of Splinter Creek, and each has a combination of docks, floating piers, a pavilion with fire pit, outdoor kitchen for use by homeowners, their families and guests.
- The lakes were built for swimming, boating, and fishing.
- All three bodies of water are professionally managed monthly by American Sport Fish, one of the largest producers of live, freshwater fish for stocking in the southeast U.S.
- The Splinter Creek lakes are stocked with copper nose bluegill, bream, and large-mouth bass.
- The Splinter Creek lakes were built by the same engineers who built the lake at Shelby Farms in Memphis.
- Our lakes are clay-lined and an interconnected system that maintains a constant level year-round.
- No jet skis or wave runners are allowed. Four-stroke outboard motors are allowed during sunrise-sunset. Electric motors are encouraged and allowed anytime.
- The Splinter Creek lakes are private, and for the us of our property owners, and their families and guests.